This Honey Garlic Baked Chicken is an easy dinner idea!
Can you have too many recipes for chicken? I know I can’t. Chicken is just so affordable and easy to prepare. Hi! It’s Susanne from New South Charm back again sharing another great recipe to help you make fantastic meals for your family.
Baked Honey Garlic Chicken is one of those recipes that once you’ve tried it you’ll find yourself making it over and over. It’s the sauce that really puts the this chicken over the top. No, really I’m serious. I had to stop myself from just drinking it with a straw. It. Is. That. Good.
I was pleasantly surprised how easy this is to make. For some reason I thought it would way more complicated than it is.
To make begin by combining flour and paprika in a medium bowl. Coat each side of the chicken in flour mixture. Then set chicken aside in a greased casserole dish.
Now it’s time to make the sauce. Did I mention that I loved this sauce? Just in case let me tell you I love this sauce so very much. To make the sauce whisk together honey, soy sauce, garlic and red pepper flakes. Pour the sauce over the chicken. You want to make sure both side are covered in the sauce so you might need to flip it over a couple times.
Once the chicken is coated in the sauce cover the dish with foil and put it into a 375º oven. Bake for thirty minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes.
While the chicken was in the oven I made extra sauce for dipping on the side. But that is optional. You can serve this over rice or vegetables or just on it’s own. One thing I know for sure you are are absolutely going to love this Baked Honey Garlic Chicken.
If you love the flavors of honey and garlic together then don’t miss my recipe for Honey Garlic Chicken Wings also check out my recipe for Honey Dijon Chicken.
MORE RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE
- Skillet Honey Garlic Chicken
- Skillet Balsamic Chicken
- Chicken Vino Bianco
Looking for more? Check out all of the Easy 30 Minute Recipes on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Honey Garlic Baked Chicken
- 4 - 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375º
- Prepare a 9x13 casserole dish with non stick cooking spray
- In a medium bowl combine flour and paprika
- Coat each side of the chicken breast in flour mixture then place in the casserole dish
- In a small bowl mix together honey, soy sauce, red pepper flakes and garlic
- Pour sauce over the chicken, turn chicken to make sure each side is coated in the sauce
- Cover dish with foil and cook for 30 minutes
- Remove foil and bake for 15 more minutes
- (I made extra sauce to serve on the side)