Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 12 oz package of white candy melts
- Assorted toppings such as:
- Candy Corn
- Halloween sprinkles
- Chopped nuts
- pieces Pretzel
- M &Ms or other candy pieces
Line a rimmed baking sheet with wax paper.
Melt chocolate according to package directions.
Pour melted chocolate on to baking sheet and spread out using an offset spatula.
While chocolate is still warm, place toppings on top of chocolate and gently press in.
Allow chocolate to harden before serving or storing.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.