This Halloween Chocolate Bark is one of my favorite easy Halloween recipes!
This easy Halloween Chocolate Bark is an easy to make Halloween treat. I love how flexible it is – you can add just about anything you fancy. It’s also a great recipes for the kids to help with.
This recipe is so easy that you can make a big batch or two and pass them out as treats for Halloween.
This Halloween Chocolate Bark will be the hit of the Halloween party!
More Halloween Snacks You Might Like
If you’re looking for more fun Halloween party snacks, I’ve got a lot of great ideas here. Here are some of my all-time favorite Halloween snack recipes:
Looking for more? Check out all of the Halloween Party Food on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- 12 oz package of white candy melts
- Assorted toppings such as:
- Candy Corn
- Halloween sprinkles
- Chopped nuts
- pieces Pretzel
- M &Ms or other candy pieces
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with wax paper.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Pour melted chocolate on to baking sheet and spread out using an offset spatula.
- While chocolate is still warm, place toppings on top of chocolate and gently press in.
- Allow chocolate to harden before serving or storing.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/