This Halloween Chocolate Bark is one of my favorite easy Halloween recipes!
This easy Halloween Chocolate Bark is an easy to make Halloween treat. I love how flexible it is – you can add just about anything you fancy. It’s also a great recipes for the kids to help with.
This recipe is so easy that you can make a big batch or two and pass them out as treats for Halloween.
This Halloween Chocolate Bark will be the hit of the Halloween party!
More Halloween Snacks You Might Like
If you’re looking for more fun Halloween party snacks, I’ve got a lot of great ideas here. Here are some of my all-time favorite Halloween snack recipes:
Looking for more? Check out all of the Halloween Party Food on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- 12 oz white candy melts
- 1/2 cup Candy Corn
- Halloween sprinkles
- 1/4 cup nuts nuts
- 1/4 cup Pretzel pieces
- 1/4 cup M&M candies
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with wax paper.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Pour melted chocolate on to baking sheet and spread out using an offset spatula.
- While chocolate is still warm, place toppings on top of chocolate and gently press in.
- Allow chocolate to harden before serving or storing.
- Add Cookies: Pieces of Oreo cookies or any other of your favorite cookies are wonderful in this,
- Sprinkles Find real different fun ones like these.
- Variation tip: Feel free to use different colored chocolate to make it really pop.
- Alternate ingredient: If you want a healthier version stick to nuts and yogurt covered raisins.
- Alternate cooking method tip: Use a glass bowl over boiling water to melt the chocolate.
- Decorate: Different colored icings or melted chocolate splattered over the top of the bark to really make it stand out.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/