Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time8 hrs
Total Time8 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 pounds beef stew meat
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup water
- 1 10.75 oz cans can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 packages (.87 oz) packets brown gravy
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 beef bouillon cube
Combine the ingredients in the bowl of a slow cooker and mix to combine.
Cook covered on low for 8 hours.
Serve over egg noodles or rice.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.