Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 1 batch of your favorite pancake batter - 12 pancakes
- 3 SNICKERS bars - finely chopped
- Chocolate syrup
- Caramel sauce
- Chopped peanuts
Make pancakes according to directions.
After pouring the batter on the griddle or pan, sprinkle 1/8 cup of SNICKERS on top.
Finish cooking pancakes according to directions.
Drizzle with chocolate syrup and caramel sauce and sprinkle with chopped peanuts before serving.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.