This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WhenImHungry #CollectiveBias
These SNICKERS® Pancakes are extremely decadent and over-the-top! Oh, yeah…I went there! They are my son’s favorite easy homemade pancake recipe!
SNICKERS® is, by-far, my favorite candy bar. There is just something about that caramely, nougaty, peanutty goodness that makes me swoon. But you don’t just have to eat it as a candy bar. You can find a way to work SNICKERS® into just about any recipe! Even pancakes!
The first time I made these, my son went crazy for them! I believe his exact words were, “Mama, you really know to how to take breakfast to the next level!”
That’s quite the compliment coming from a 9 year old. I just love that kid!
Seriously, though, these SNICKERS® Pancakes are an awesome pancake recipe that will definitely fill you up. And, that’s a good thing, because no body likes a hangry (hungry + angry) cook!
Have you seen this commercial?
I absolutely love it! It’s hysterical and oh, so true!
I am definitely not me when I’m hungry. I tend to get grumpy and extremely impatient.
This happens to me when I’m out and about running errands. Many times, I’m so busy running around that I skip meals and before you know it, I’m an axe-wielding maniac. Figuratively, not literally.
It’s good to know that in times like these, I can grab a SNICKERS®.
I know I can always swing by my local Walmart and grab one while I’m crossing things off of my to-do list.
Enter the SNICKERS® “Who are you when you’re hungry?” contest by uploading a personal photo or video from your Computer, Facebook, Instagram or use the SNICKERS® Meme Generator to create something new! Voting begins at Noon on 5/11/15 and ends at 11:59:59 AM ET on 7/15/15.
See more great SNICKERS® recipes and fun stories on the SNICKERS® social hub.
Do you get hangry when you’re hungry? Leave a comment and let me know.
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
If you like this recipe, you will love these other easy homemade pancake recipes on It Is a Keeper:
Easy Homemade Pancake Recipe: SNICKERS® Pancakes
- 1 batch of your favorite pancake batter - 12 pancakes
- 3 SNICKERS bars - finely chopped
- Chocolate syrup
- Caramel sauce
- Chopped peanuts
- Make pancakes according to directions.
- After pouring the batter on the griddle or pan, sprinkle 1/8 cup of SNICKERS on top.
- Finish cooking pancakes according to directions.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and caramel sauce and sprinkle with chopped peanuts before serving.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.