Raspberry Chiffon Pie
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- ¼ cup water
- 1 3 oz package raspberry gelatin
- 2-6 oz containers of Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Raspberry Chocolate Chip yogurt
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Chocolate curls for garnish
Mix together the water and Jello.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Whisk in yogurt and Cool Whip.
Pour into pie crust and refrigerate until set.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.