This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MullerMoment #CollectiveBias
This Raspberry Chiffon Pie is one of the easiest dessert no bake recipes that you will ever make.
As busy moms, we need to find time to take a Me-Moment. It doesn’t have be an entire spa day (though wouldn’t THAT be nice?!?) or a night on the town with the girls.
I’m talking about stealing 15 minutes to polish your nails or read your favorite magazine….in peace, without distractions.
Carving out that 15 minutes can be difficult, though. As soon as I get a few minutes to myself, the voices in my head start running through the list of things I should be doing.
When I do find my Me-Moment, I like to kick back with the latest episode of Scandal and enjoy a slice of this decadent Raspberry Chiffon Pie.
This pie takes all of 5 minutes to whip up and is so light and refreshing. It’s definitely one of the easiest dessert no bake recipes I’ve ever made.
I can indulge without being indulgent. The pie is made with new Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Raspberry Chocolate Chip yogurt. Other flavors include Mint Chocolate Chip and Vanilla Bean. They taste just like your favorite ice cream flavors but are a “better-for-you” alternative. It’s also a great for breakfast or a quick snack.
I discovered this new little gem at a demo at my local Walmart. One taste and I was hooked. I was able to find all of the ingredients I needed for this pie at my local Walmart.
To lighten this pie up even more, I used sugar free gelatin and sugar free whipped topping. Honestly, I didn’t even miss all of the extra sugar.
If you love Muller, visit www.Mullerquaker.com to sign up on for their mailing list and receive the latest news and offers. As a thank you, you’ll also get a coupon to use toward your next purchase!
What is your dessert no bake recipe? Leave a comment and let me know.
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out all of the dessert no bake recipes on It is a Keeper! Including these:
Dessert No Bake Recipes: Raspberry Chiffon Pie
Raspberry Chiffon Pie
- ¼ cup water
- 1 3 oz package raspberry gelatin
- 2-6 oz containers of Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Raspberry Chocolate Chip yogurt
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Chocolate curls for garnish
- Mix together the water and Jello.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Whisk in yogurt and Cool Whip.
- Pour into pie crust and refrigerate until set.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.