Buffalo Chicken Sauce
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time45 mins
Servings: 6 cups
- 23 oz bottle hot sauce - I used Frank's Hot Sauce
- 2 oz cans tomato sauce - 15
- 10 3/4 oz can tomato soup
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.