Skip the takeout. My homemade Buffalo Chicken Sauce tastes just as good as your favorite takeout!
This homemade Buffalo Chicken Sauce is the perfect combination of spice and flavor. Plus, because you are making it yourself, you can control the heat level.
Simply hold back on the cayenne and Tabasco if you like it milder or add more for an added punch.
It’s up to you.
This buffalo chicken sauce is great for so many things, such as my Buffalo Chicken Puffs, Easy Buffalo Chicken Nachos, Buffalo Shrimp, my best Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe or on your favorite Buffalo Chicken Sandwich recipe.
This recipe makes a big batch – which is perfect to freeze so you always have it on hand.
Buffalo Chicken Sauce
- In a large pot combine all of the ingredients and simmer for 30-40 minutes.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.