Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce Recipe
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 2 cups
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 4 oz blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.