My homemade Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce Recipe tastes just as good as your favorite bottled brand.
This homemade Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce Recipe is creamy and chocked full of real blue cheese crumbles. Plus, because you are making it yourself, you can control how much blue cheese is added.
I like it extra chunky so I really pile on the cheese.
This Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce Recipe is great for so many things, such as my Buffalo Chicken Puffs, Easy Buffalo Chicken Nachos, Buffalo Shrimp, my best Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe or on your favorite Buffalo Chicken Sandwich recipe. Or you use it on your favorite salad.
Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 4 oz blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.