Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Corn tortillas
- Additional Peach and mango salsa - for tacos
- 1 cup mango peach salsa - blended
- 1.5 lbs shrimp
- 1 1/2 cups Coleslaw mix
- 1/4 red pepper - thinly sliced
- 1/4 yellow pepper - thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt or mayo
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- Salt and pepper
Blend 1 cup peach and mango salsa in a blender until no chunks remain. Add shrimp and blended salsa to a glass container or ziploc bag. Allow to marinate for 15-20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, combine Greek yogurt or mayo, sugar, vinegar, and salt and pepper. Add coleslaw mix and thinly sliced peppers and stir to coat the coleslaw.
Remove shrimp from marinade and saute in 1 Tbsp oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Serve immediately.
Assemble tacos with a few shrimp, coleslaw mix, and additional salsa, if desired.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.