Easy Thai Peanut Noodles
Prep Time2 mins
Cook Time3 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 2 packages of chicken flavored ramen noodles
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 green onions - chopped
- 1/4 cup peanuts - chopped
Prepare ramen according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce and fish sauce.
When the ramen are finished cooking, reserve 1 cup of the broth and drain the remaining broth from the noodles.
Pour reserved broth and sliced green onions into the bowl with the peanut butter mixture and whisk until creamy.
Add noodles and toss to combine.
Top with chopped peanuts.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.