My family loves Thai food and these Thai Peanut Noodles are a quick and easy side dish for busy weeknights.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me of behalf of The Good Table® brand. The opinions and text are all mine.
Lately, we’ve been eating a lot of ethnic foods. There hasn’t been any specific reason…I’ve just been craving the big, bold flavors from ethnic foods.
Last week alone, we had Caribbean inspired dishes, Danish dishes and Thai dishes.
Thankfully, my son has been very flexible and willing to try all of the new flavors.
I made these quick and easy Thai Peanut Noodles. The entire recipe took under 5 minutes to come together.
It started with a package of chicken flavored Ramen noodles. While they were cooking, I whipped up a quick Thai inspired sauce for them. The noodles took about 3 minutes to cook and the sauce took about 2 minutes. That’s my kind of fast and easy recipe!
I served the noodles with these crispy Thai Peanut Shrimp.
I used a package of The Good Table® Thai Peanut sauce and crust.It’s a new line of gourmet-style sauce and crust mixes that are perfect for chicken, pork, fish or shrimp.
The Good Table® offers families a simple and delicious solution for turning everyday meals into restaurant-inspired dishes. They are readily available at your local Walmart.
Each package comes with a flavorful sauce to dip the protein into and a package of crumbs to coat the protein. Everything is premeasured and ready to go.
The Thai Peanut Shrimp were ready in less than 15 minutes. It took me about 5 minutes to coat and bread them and then another 7-8 minutes to bake them.
While they were baking, I quickly made the Thai Peanut Noodles. All in all, this was a super fast supper. Everything was ready and on the table in about 15 minutes – start to finish!
If you this recipe, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
Thai Peanut Noodle Recipe
Easy Thai Peanut Noodles
- 2 packages of chicken flavored ramen noodles
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 green onions - chopped
- 1/4 cup peanuts - chopped
- Prepare ramen according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce and fish sauce.
- When the ramen are finished cooking, reserve 1 cup of the broth and drain the remaining broth from the noodles.
- Pour reserved broth and sliced green onions into the bowl with the peanut butter mixture and whisk until creamy.
- Add noodles and toss to combine.
- Top with chopped peanuts.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills®. The opinions and text are all mine.