Shrimp Tacos with Boom Boom Sauce
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 10 ounces Frozen breaded shrimp
- 2 cups packaged Asian coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup Boom Boom Sauce - recipe below
- 8 soft flour taco shells
Prepare shrimp according to package directions.
In a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix and Boom Boom sauce.
Warm taco shells by wrapping them in a damp paper towel and microwaving on high for 30 seconds.
Place 1/4 cup of coleslaw mixture on each taco shell.
Top with cooked shrimp.
Drizzle remaining Boom Boom Sauce on top of shrimp.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- Use different peppers: Use different hot sauces to make the Boom Boom Sauce.
- Try a different meat: Try using on fish, feef or chicken for the protein.
- Vegan tip: You can use a vegan mayonnaise and serve on a tofu taco.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.