Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time1 hr 10 mins
Total Time1 hr 25 mins
Servings: 1 pie
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter - melted
- 1-8 ounce package cream cheese - softened
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1-16 ounce container whipped topping - thawed and divided
- 2-3.9 ounce packages chocolate pudding
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 10 cups peanut butter - chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together graham cracker crumbs and butter.
Press mixture into a 9 inch pie plate.
Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Cool completely before filling.
Mix together cream cheese, peanut butter and confectioner's sugar until creamy.
Fold in half of the thawed whipped topping.
In another bowl, mix together pudding and milk.
Finely chop 6 peanut butter cups.
Spread the peanut butter mixture over the cooled crust.
Sprinkle chopped peanut butter cups evenly over the mixture.
Spoon the pudding over the peanut butter layer.
Spread the remaining whipped topping over the pudding.
Cut the remaining 4 peanut butter cups in half.
Place peanut butter cup halves evenly around the pie.
Refrigerate for at least one hour.
Copyright 2018 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.