5 Minute Rice Pudding
Prep Time2 mins
Cook Time1 min
Total Time3 mins
- 1 Minute® Ready to Serve Rice single serving pack
- 1 oz prepared vanilla pudding cup - 3.25
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Prepare Minute® Ready to Serve Rice according to package directions.
Mix prepared rice with contents of pudding cup.
Stir in rice and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.