This easy 5 Minute Rice Pudding is an easy dessert recipe that you can make on a moment’s notice.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Ready to Serve Rice.
When comes to salty or sweet snacks I’m a sweet person all the way.
Some people crave salty. Some people crave sweets. I’ll have you know that I’m a sweet person 110% of the time! It doesn’t matter if it’s a piece of candy or a piece of fruit, as long as it’s sweet I’m one happy girl.
My sweet cravings usually happen twice today. The first time is at mid afternoon – around 2 o’clock or 3 o’clock. The second time I get the craving is usually when my son goes to bed and we settle down to relax and watch some television.
The other day I had one of my 2 o’clock snack attacks. I was looking for something to satisfy my craving. But I couldn’t find anything. While I was scouring the kitchen I found a Minute® Ready to Serve Rice pack in the pantry and a vanilla pudding pack in the fridge.
And, the light bulb went off. Rice pudding! One of my favorite guilty pleasures.
I’m the only one in my house who will eat rice pudding so I never make a big batch of it. Now, I can make my own individual servings of my favorite treat. Why hadn’t I thought to do this sooner?
Minute® Ready to Serve Rice is an ideal portable solution for a quick lunch or really any meal, because you can eat it on-the-go, straight from the cup or mix it up with your favorite ingredients.
Keep Minute® Ready to Serve Rice in your office snack drawer for easy, wholesome desktop dining or snacking on the fly. It’s a versatile product that can be eaten for any meal occasion, from breakfast to dessert to a quick pre or post workout snack.
Just peel back to the top and pop it in the microwave for 60 seconds and you’ll have perfectly cooked rice. You can eat it on its own or, you can plus it up with a few other favorite ingredients you have on hand. It’s perfect for lunch or a quick snack.
Minute® Ready to Serve Rice is available in many varieties including: Whole Grain options of Brown Rice, Brown & Wild Rice and Multi-Grain Medley, Jasmine Rice, White Rice, Chicken Rice Mix, Yellow Rice Mix, and Fried Rice Mix. The newest option, Minute Ready to Serve Black Beans & Rice is ready in just 90 seconds. There’s a flavor for every family member and any meal.
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
5 Minute Rice Pudding
- 1 Minute® Ready to Serve Rice single serving pack
- 1 oz prepared vanilla pudding cup - 3.25
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Prepare Minute® Ready to Serve Rice according to package directions.
- Mix prepared rice with contents of pudding cup.
- Stir in rice and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.