Slow Cooker Apple Crisp
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time3 hrs
Total Time3 hrs 10 mins
- 10 cups Granny Smith apples - peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter - melted
Spray the crock of your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
Place the sliced apples in the crock.
Add sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and flour; stir to combine.
To make the topping, mix all of the ingredients together until it resembles coarse crumbs.
Spread topping on top of apples in an even layer.
Set slow cooker to low and cook for four hours.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.