Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 24 oz package of frozen Italian meatballs
- 48 oz marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Arrange frozen meatballs in a single layer in a round or square baking dish.
Pour marinara sauce over top of meatballs.
Top with mozzarella cheese.
Sprinkle Italian seasoning over top.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.