Garlic Parmesan Carrot Spirals
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 1 12 oz package Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Carrot
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh garlic
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Cook Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Carrot according to package directions, drain and keep warm.
Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add olive oil, garlic, and parsley to the pan, cook until garlic is translucent, 2-3 minutes. Turn off heat.
Add warm carrot spirals, cheese, and black pepper. Gently toss together until well combined.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.