Italian Lunchbox Kabobs
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 4 kabobs
- 1/4 pound deli salami - unsliced
- 1/4 pound deli ham - unslided
- 8 small mozzarella balls
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 8 basil leaves
- 4 skewers
Creamy Italian Dipping Sauce
Cut salami into four 1 inch chunks.
Cut ham into four 1 inch chunks.
Cut roasted red pepper into four 1 inch chunks.
Assemble kabob by layering 1 chunk of ham, 1 piece of roasted red pepper, 1 basil leaf, 1 mozzarella ball, 1 chunk of salami, 1 basil leaf and 1 mozzarella ball.
Repeat for each remaining kabob.
Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
Stir until thoroughly combined.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.