This House Seasoning Blend is my go-to seasoning for most of my recipes.
I love making my own seasoning blends. I like that I can control what goes in to each blend. I know that the spices and herbs are fresh and I can control how much salt (if any) is used.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for step-by-step tutorials of your favorite It Is a Keeper recipes!
This is my go-to seasoning blend recipe. It really adds a lot of flavor that you just won’t get from plain salt and pepper. It gives your recipe a little something extra in the flavor department.
I use this spice blend for EVERYTHING! When a recipe calls for salt and pepper, I use this blend. One of the best things about making your own seasoning blends is that it’s a lot less expensive than store-bought blends.
This House Seasoning Blend is perfect for recipes like:
Or any other recipe that calls for salt and pepper.
I like to use this blend when I roast boneless skinless chicken breast for things like chicken salad or my Chicken Spaghetti recipe.
This seasoning is so versatile. The possibilities are endless!
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out this one:
House Seasoning Blend
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Store in an air tight container.
- This recipe is easily doubled.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.