5 Minute Cookie Dough Dip
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 10 people
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter - room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
Cream butter and sugar together with an electric mixer for about 2-3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla and beat until combined.
Beat in flour and salt.
Slowly add milk and mix until combined.
Fold in chocolate chips.
Chill until ready to serve.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.