Cranberry Jello Salad
Prep Time10 mins
chill time4 hrs
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 8 people
- 2 3 oz packages cranberry Jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 10 oz package frozen winter berry blend, cranberries, pomegranates, blackberries, raspberries
- 1 14 oz can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 15 oz can pear halves, drained and cut into chunks
- 1 15 oz can mandarin oranges
- 3 bananas - sliced
- 2 Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored and chopped
In a large bowl, dissolve Jello in boiling water.
Stir in the frozen berries.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Stir well, making sure to break up the canned cranberry sauce.
Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours before serving.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.