Servings: 12 servings
Combine water, pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium high heat.
Stir occasionally until mixture boils, then reduce heat to simmer.
Add remaining ingredients to pan and stir.
Let simmer for 35-45 minutes or until sauce has reduced by half and is thick and syrupy.
Copyright 2020 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- Make Lots: This is a great recipe to make and present as a hostess gift.
- Try Whiskey: This is a great recipe to make with Whiskey too.
- Honey: Feel free to add a little honey or maple to the mix.
- Bacon: I loved to add a little crumbled up bacon to top off any dish I make with this sauce, they go together like peas and carrots.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.