Overnight French Toast Casserole
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time50 mins
Total Time1 hr
- 1 loaf brioche or Texas toast bread - cubed
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Place bread cubes in baking dish.
In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, sugar, cinnamon and salt.
Pour mixture over top of the bread cubes.
Cover and refrigerate over night.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Bake for 40-50 minutes or until casserole reaches desired doneness.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.