Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 2 cups cooked turkey - shredded
- 1/4 cup celery - minced
- 1/4 cup red onion - minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup dried cranberries
- 1/8 cup slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.