This easy Turkey Salad is one of my favorite ways to use Thanksgiving leftovers. It comes together quickly and is great as a sandwich or panini or with your favorite salad.
I’m usually not a fan of leftovers but there is something about Thanksgiving leftovers that is different. I just love them. Some of my favorites are these Turkey Paninis, this Leftover Thanksgiving Casserole and, of course, Turkey Soup.
This Turkey Salad is one of my favorite ways to use up leftover turkey. It’s full of flavor and texture and is perfect as a sandwich, panini or on top of your favorite salad greens.
Looking for more ways to use up Thanksgiving leftover check out this post.
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the quick easy recipes for dinner on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- 2 cups cooked turkey - shredded
- 1/4 cup celery - minced
- 1/4 cup red onion - minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup dried cranberries
- 1/8 cup slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir until combined.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.