Grilled Chicken Sliders
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 1 dozen sliders
- 6 thinly sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lb . of bacon
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 12 slices Pepper Jack Cheese
- Barbecue sauce of you choice
- 1 package of slider buns or small dinner rolls
- Salt and Pepper
Cut bacon slices in half and prepare, set a side
Cut chicken breasts in half
Sprinkle Cajun season evenly over the top (if you want spicy add more seasoning)
Add salt and pepper the chicken
Place chicken on hot grill and cook through
Add cheese to top of cooked chicken
Smear sauce on top bun
Stack sliders together serve and enjoy!
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.