Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 oz bag of coleslaw mix - 14
- 1 cup fresh pea pods - cut diagonally
- 2 green onions - sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon House Seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
Add salad ingredients to a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients.
Pour dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.