Crustless Bacon and Spinach Quiche
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time1 hr
Servings: 8 servings
- 6 eggs
- 10 oz . package bacon - diced
- 1 small onion - sliced
- 1 10 oz . bag spinach - chopped
- 1-1/2 cups Gruyere or Swiss - shredded
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 2 cups heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350º
In a skillet over medium heat cook bacon until crispy. Remove bacon from skillet and drain excess grease from pan.
Return skillet to heat and add onions into skillet. Cook until tender and set aside. Add spinach to skillet and cook until wilted; about five minutes.
In a large bowl whisk together six eggs. Add two cups cream and whisk until well combined. Add in cheese, onions, bacon. Stir until well mixed.
Transfer mixture to a skillet or pie plate that’s been prepared with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 350º for 30-45 minutes, until the edges are lightly browned and the middle is set.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.