Pumpkin Crunch Cake
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time55 mins
Total Time1 hr
- 1 oz can pumpkin - 15
- 1 oz can evaporated milk - 12
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup pecans - chopped
- 1 cup butter - melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon and salt.
Pour into greased 13x9 baking dish.
Sift cake mix and spread evenly on top of pumpkin mixture.
Sprinkle pecans on top of cake mix.
Drizzle melted butter evenly over the top.
Bake for 50-55 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve either warm or chilled.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.