This Pumpkin Crunch Cake is a super easy dessert recipe that is perfect for fall.
If you’re looking for a fall dessert that is really easy to make, then look no further. This Pumpkin Crunch Cake is like jacked up pumpkin pie in cake form.
The cake turns out really moist and goes perfectly with a nice big cup of tea (or milk!).
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below!
Pumpkin Crunch Cake
- 1 oz can pumpkin - 15
- 1 oz can evaporated milk - 12
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup pecans - chopped
- 1 cup butter - melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour into greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Sift cake mix and spread evenly on top of pumpkin mixture.
- Sprinkle pecans on top of cake mix.
- Drizzle melted butter evenly over the top.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve either warm or chilled.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.