Crock Pot Potatoes with Rosemary
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 3 pounds baby yellow potatoes - halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- House Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Lightly coat the inside of a slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
Place potatoes, olive oil, butter, garlic, and rosemary into the slow cooker; season with house seasoning blend and toss to coat.
Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours or high or low for 2-3 hours, or until tender.
Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese and fresh parsley and serve immediately.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- Potato Placement: Place the cut ends against the crock pot, to get that crispy outside
- This Recipe Can be Doubled: This is a great recipe for a crowd. Simply increase the ingredients proportionately.
- Mix it Up: Try adding bacon on top after cooking or a cheddar cheese to change the flavors.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.