Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
Total Time6 hrs 10 mins
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons House Seasoning blend - divided
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 pounds frozen hash browns - thawed
- 1 pound Hatfield fully-cooked dinner ham - diced
- 1 bell pepper - diced
- 1 small onion - diced
- 3 cups cheddar cheese - shredded
- Green onions - sliced
In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, 1 teaspoon House Seasoning blend and mustard powder.
Line your slow cooker with a slow cooker liner or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
In the crock of your slow cooker, layer 1/3 of the potatoes, 1/3 of the ham, 1/3 of the onion, 1/3 of the pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of House Seasoning blend and 1/4 of the cheese.
Repeat layer two more times.
Pour egg mixture over top.
Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
Before serving, place remaining cheese on top, cover and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Serve with sliced green onions on top.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.