Summer Spaghetti Salad
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 pound spaghetti - broken in half
- 3 roma tomatoes - seeded and diced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large cucumber - diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper - diced
- 1 red bell pepper - diced
- 1 large red onion - diced
- 2 cans sliced black olives - 2 1/4 ounces each, drained
- 1 bottle Italian salad dressing - 16 ounces
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon House Seasoning Blend
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon celery seed
Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
In a large bowl, add tomatoes, broccoli, cucumber, bell peppers, onion and olives.
In a separate bowl, whisk together Italian salad dressing, parmesan cheese, sesame seeds, House Seasoning Blend, paprika and celery seed.
Pour over salad and toss until coated.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.