This summer Spaghetti Salad recipe is one of my go-to cookout recipes. Everyone loves it and it gets devoured in minutes. Spaghetti salad italian dressing cold spaghetti salad recipes
A family friend made this recipe for a party we had once. My family couldn’t get enough. Everyone devoured it and was begging for the recipe.
Turns out, it was a fairly simple cold spaghetti salad recipe. And, it’s perfect for summer parties because there isn’t any mayonnaise in it. Just lots of fresh veggies, cheese and and a flavorful dressing.
When making this recipe, I’ve found that it’s easiest to use a spaghetti pot like this one. It really does make it easier. And, if you can’t find sliced black olives, just use your egg slicer.
The recipe made a big batch so it’s the perfect pot luck recipe. But, it’s also easy to cut the recipe in half too.
This Summer Spaghetti Salad recipe is definitely a keeper in my book! Try it at your next summer cookout! Or, try this healthy spaghetti squash recipe – all the flavor and no carbs!
Looking for more summer side dishes? Try these Best Pasta Salad recipes. You can also get all of my Summer Recipes Dinner, Lunch and More here.
More Salad Recipes You Might Like
Spaghetti Squash Salad <= Low carb version of this salad!
- Classic Macaroni Salad
Looking for more? Check out all of the summer recipes dinner on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Summer Spaghetti Salad
- 1 pound spaghetti, broken in half
- 3 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 2 cans sliced black olives, 2 1/4 ounces each, drained
- 1 bottle Italian salad dressing, 16 ounces
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon House Seasoning Blend
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon celery seed
- Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, add tomatoes, broccoli, cucumber, bell peppers, onion and olives.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together Italian salad dressing, parmesan cheese, sesame seeds, House Seasoning Blend, paprika and celery seed.
- Pour over salad and toss until coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.