This summer Spaghetti Salad recipe is one of my go-to cookout recipes. Everyone loves it and it gets devoured in minutes. Spaghetti salad italian dressing cold spaghetti salad recipes
A family friend made this recipe for a party we had once. My family couldn’t get enough. Everyone devoured it and was begging for the recipe.
Turns out, it was a fairly simple cold spaghetti salad recipe. And, it’s perfect for summer parties because there isn’t any mayonnaise in it. Just lots of fresh veggies, cheese and and a flavorful dressing.
The recipe made a big batch so it’s the perfect pot luck recipe. But, it’s also easy to cut the recipe in half too.
This Summer Spaghetti Salad recipe is definitely a keeper in my book! Try it at your next summer cookout! Or, try this low carb version – all the flavor and no carbs!
More Salad Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the summer recipes dinner on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- 1 pound spaghetti broken in half
- 3 roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large cucumber diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 large red onion diced
- 2 cans sliced black olives 2 1/4 ounces each, drained
- Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, add tomatoes, broccoli, cucumber, bell peppers, onion and olives.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together Italian salad dressing, parmesan cheese, sesame seeds, House Seasoning Blend, paprika and celery seed.
- Pour over salad and toss until coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/