Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 snack size bags Fritos - or Doritos
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced tomatoes
- Minced green onions
- Black beans
- Sour cream
Brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium high heat.
Drain off excess fat.
Add taco seasoning and water; stir to combine.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Open bags of Fritos; squeeze bags to crush the chips.
Add about 1/4 cup of taco meat to Fritos bag.
Top with cheese and any other topics you prefer.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.