Try these Walking Tacos for a fun twist on dinner!
Who doesn’t love tacos? These walking tacos are such a fun twist on taco night (or any night that you want to change things up a bit). Your family is going to love it! Great for a crowd or family party, too.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 snack size bags Fritos - or Doritos
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced tomatoes
- Minced green onions
- Black beans
- Sour cream
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Add taco seasoning and water; stir to combine.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Open bags of Fritos; squeeze bags to crush the chips.
- Add about 1/4 cup of taco meat to Fritos bag.
- Top with cheese and any other topics you prefer.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.