Easy Chicken Fajitas
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Coat a sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Spread chicken and vegetables on a large rimmed sheet pan in an even layer.
In a small bowl combine the oil and seasoning blend.
Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and veggies and toss to coat.
Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- Cut all of the veggies first. If you cut the vegetables before the chicken, you can get away with only using one cutting board and knife.
- This recipe can easily be doubled. If you're making fajitas for a crowd, you can easily double this recipe. Make sure you use a second sheet pan if you double the recipe so that the ingredients aren't crowded.
- Try different proteins. Feel free to swap out the chicken thighs for any protein you like. Depending on what you choose, you may have to adjust the cooking time, though.
- Use a meat thermometer. Never wonder if you're chicken is cooked through. Use a meat thermometer to be absolutely sure. This is my favorite one.
- Speed up the recipe by preparing everything ahead of time. If you're short on time, you can easily chop all of the veggies and chicken ahead of time and keep them in the fridge until you're ready.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.