Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 5 mins
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon BBQ Rub - (your favorite brand)
- 1 18 oz bottle BBQ Sauce
Season chicken liberally on both side with BBQ Rub.
Place chicken in an single layer in the crock of slow cooker.
Pour BBQ sauce over top of chicken.
Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Copyright 2018 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.