Creamy Shrimp Bruschetta
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 1 pound shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning Blend
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning Blend
- 1 tablespoon olive oil - divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 baguette - sliced into 1/4 inch thick slices
- Chives for garnish
- Lemon zest for garnish
In a food processor combine cream all of the ingredients for the cream sauce.
Pulse until the mixture is thoroughly combined; set aside.
Pat shrimp dry on both sides and season each side with Italian Seasoning Blend and House Seasoning Blend.
Heat large skillet over medium high heat; add olive oil.
When skillet is hot, add shrimp and sear on one side for 5 minutes.
Turn shrimp and sear on other side for 5 more minutes or until cooked through.
Remove shrimp from skillet and squeeze lemon juice on top; set aside.
Lay baguette slices on a rimmed baking sheet.
Broil for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and toasted.
Remove from broiler and place a generous amount of cream sauce on each baguette slice; top with shrimp.
Garnish with minced chives and lemon zest.
Serve hot or cold.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.