Why make cooking any harder than it has to be when there’s recipes like this Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie. It’s one of the best crock pot recipes for chicken.
This Chicken Pot Pie Recipe isn’t far from my Chicken and Dumplings Recipe so in keeping with making this recipe an easy one we can use many variations for the “crust”, I tend to use what I have time to make or our family favorites. Here are some ideas:
- Make a basic pie crust recipe or buy one from the store. Roll it out and pre-bake in any shape you like. Poor in a bowl and add the crust to the top.
- Pre-bake your basic pie crust or filo dough in a small baking dish.
- Use your favorite roll from the bakery; ours is dutch crunch
- Home made biscuits
- Pre-made pie crust
Be sure to check out these best slow cooker recipes of all time and my slow cooker tips and tricks.
My Favorite Slow Cooker Items
- My favorite slow cooker
- My favorite casserole slow cooker
- Disposable slow cooker liners (I can’t live without these!)
- Slow cooker travel bag
- Slow Cooker Essentials
My Favorite Slow Cooker Cookbooks
- Slow Cooker Revolution
- Fix It and Forget It Big Cookbook
- The Magical Slow Cooker: Recipes for Busy Moms
More Easy Recipes You May Enjoy
Get even more of the best slow cooker recipes of all time on my Slow Cooker Pinterest board.
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
- 4 chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 frozen parsley cube
- 4 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon All Purpose Seasoning Blend
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup frozen or fresh peas
- Biscuits, Rolls or crust of your choice
- Add all the ingredients to your slow cooker except the last two.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or until chicken is cooked through.
- During the last 30 minutes of cooking time add the peas and prepare your crust of choice.
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/
This recipe was part of my Slow Cookin’ Summer Series. Several bloggers and I shared 12 weeks of slow cooker recipes so you didn’t have to heat up your kitchen during the dog days of summer.