Well, hello there!
I’m so happy you stopped by! Grab a chair, pour a cup of coffee (my husband makes the BEST coffee!) and let’s start swapping recipes!
I’m Christina, the chief cook and bottle washer behind It Is a Keeper. If you are looking for delicious recipes that are easy to make, you’ve come to the right place! I love to collect and share recipes that are easy to make and taste great.
I’m a busy work-at-home mom and wife from gorgeous northeastern Pennsylvania. But, despite a busy schedule, I’m able to cook dinner for my family every night. I’m a former marketing VP turned digital influencer and online content creator. I’ve self-published several e-books and I’m TV contributor on a home and lifestyle program on my ABC affiliate network. I’ve also had a number of articles published in print media.
My passion is developing quick and easy recipes for busy families. I’ve been in this space for over 10 years, know my audience well and pay attention to the ever changing world of social media. If you want to know more about me, you can get to know me here.
It Is a Keeper is a trusted authority for today’s busy families. I share recipes, family & home content, travel and reviews of products that have earned my seal of approval and will make my reader’s lives easier.
What You Will Find on It Is a Keeper
- Easy Recipes & Quick Dinner Ideas like this one pot dinner.
- The Best Slow Cooker Recipes such as this easy chicken recipe.
- Small Batch Recipes for those cooking for 1-3 people like this easy dessert.
- Fun Cocktail Recipes like this tropical drink. You can even make it a mocktail!
- Video Tutorials and Reviews such as this quick and easy soup. Did I mention there’s BACON!?!
- Family and Home Content to help you manage your busy life like this post. #7 is my favorite!
- Travel tips such as these. I always do #4 before I leave on any trip.
The History of It Is a Keeper
In 2010, as I was cleaning my home, I realized I had collected hundreds of recipes – ripped from magazines, clipped from product packaging, printed from the web, even written on paper plates.
I made a decision, right then and there, that I was going to try each recipe in the pile, decide if it was a keeper (or not) and blog about my results.
Today, I’ve grown It Is a Keeper to become a trusted authority for busy families. Check out the rest of my media features here.
Let’s Work Together
Are you interested in working with It Is a Keeper, or having me promote your brand? I’ve worked with a number of national brands. Learn more about the opportunities I offer here.
I would love to hear from you. Feel free to send me your feedback and questions. You can leave me a comment or you connect with me here: