This decadent SNICKERS® Poke Cake is one of my favorite easy desserts to make.
What do you get when you cross a moist chocolate cake with caramel and candy bars? You get the most over-the-top delicious cake that will have your family begging for more.
Every year, we go to my husband’s uncle’s house for the big game. He has an amazing buffet filled with all of the best game day foods — chili dogs, wings, dips and, of course, desserts.
I was thinking about what to take this year and I came up with this SNICKERS Poke Cake. It’s one of my favorite easy desserts to make. This cake has everything — chocolate, caramel, a light whipped topping and crushed candy bars to seal the deal. I know it’s going to be a hit! This cake starts with a boxed Devil’s Food Cake. Of course, you can use your favorite chocolate cake recipe, but I find the boxed cake to work just fine. Once the cake is done baking, let it cool for about 10 minutes.
Then, using a straw, poke holes all over the top of it. Go in pretty far, just not all the way through. You want to create little tunnels for the caramel to seep into. The rest of the cake is all about layering. You add layer upon layer of goodness. Then it’s topped off with chopped SNICKERS!
More Great Poke Cake Ideas
Easy Desserts to Make: SNICKERS Poke Cake
- 1 box Devil's Food Cake, prepared in a 13x9 pan
- ¾ cup caramel sundae topping, divided
- 3 full size SNICKERS bars, chopped
- 1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Bake cake according to package directions.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Poke holes all over cake using a drinking straw. Be careful not to go all the way through to the bottom.
- Pour ½ cup of the caramel topping over the top of the cake.
- Use a spatula to spread it around so it gets into all of the holes.
- In a bowl, mix the thawed whipped topping with the remaining caramel topping.
- Spread the whipped topping mixture on top of the cake.
- Chop the SNICKERS bars into small pieces.
- Sprinkle chopped SNICKERS on top of the cake.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and extra caramel sauce before serving, if desired.
Did you enjoy this post?
Then get on the list! Get FREE email updates of my latest recipes and tips. Plus, I'll send you my FREE eCookbook, 100 Easy Recipes