This Easy Broccoli Casserole recipe is easy to make and always a crowd pleaser!
This is my family’s favorite easy Broccoli Casserole recipe. It’s easy to make and my mom has been making it for years. It’s definitely one of our best Thanksgiving recipes ever.
My mother makes this incredible Velveeta broccoli casserole that get devoured every time she makes it. It’s perfect comfort food.
I love that it’s simple to make. It can even be assembled ahead of time and stored in the fridge until you’re ready to bake it.
The best part about it is, it’s so simple to make. This easy broccoli casserole recipe starts with frozen broccoli. Then you add Velveeta cheese and butter and top it with Ritz crackers. It sounds so simple but tastes so good!
Take my advice…make a double batch! There are never any leftovers!
Tips for Making this Easy Turkey Stuffing Recipe
- Use a pizza cutter to easily cut the bread.
- Cut up the bread at least one day before you make the stuffing and lay it out in a single layer (uncovered) on rimmed baking sheets. This will help the bread get nice and stale – which is what you want.
- If you don’t have time to let the bread sit out, you could always toast it in the oven. I explain how in the recipe.
- You can saute the veggies a day or two before you make the stuffing. When you’re ready to put it all together, simply reheat the veggies and add them to the stale bread.
More Easy Broccoli Casserole Recipes
Items You Need to Make This Recipe
⭐⭐⭐ RATE THIS RECIPE ⭐⭐⭐
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it in the comment section below.
Easy Broccoli Casserole
- 2 10 oz boxes frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter - divided
- 8 ounces Velveeta - cubed
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers - crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook broccoli according to package directions.
- Drain liquid from the broccoli and transfer to a 9x9 inch casserole dish.
- Cut 4 tablespoons of butter in cubes.
- Dot broccoli with cubed butter and cheese.
- Melt remaining butter.
- Mix crushed crackers with melted butter and cover broccoli mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.