This easy homemade Pumpkin Spice Granola recipe has all of the fall flavors you love.
This post was sponsored by Crisco® Coconut Oil as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Beautiful colors bursting from the trees. Warm but crisp days. And, pumpkin spice.
These are some of my favorite things about fall. It truly is my favorite season.
This Pumpkin Spice Granola is perfect for fall. The pumpkin spice flavors are warm and cozy – just like your favorite sweater.
The best part is, though, it’s a cinch to make. It’s bursting with oats, pecans and pumpkin seeds. Then it’s topped with a warm, pumpkin and maple mixture that brings the granola to life.
It has all of the flavors of pumpkin pie baked into a crunchy, slightly sweet granola.
It was incredibly easy to make. And, so much more affordable that buying it pre-made in the store. Plus, you can control what is going into it and control things like sweetness and salt or add things like flax or chia seeds.
I simply mixed up the dry ingredients in a large bow and heated up the oil, pumpkin and remaining ingredients in a small sauce pan. Then, I combined the two and spread it all out on a rimmed baking sheet.
This granola didn’t take long to bake either. In about 25 minutes it was done. Of course, I always sneak a nibble while it’s still warm and it was pure perfection!
My favorite way to eat this Pumpkin Spice Granola is on top of yogurt for breakfast. But, truth be told, I also love it as a topping for Pumpkin ice cream!
My family absolutely loves it too! My son has been taking it for lunch every day and my husband has some as a snack every evening. We all love the pumpkin spice flavors and the rich texture of the granola.
If you’re wondering if the granola tastes like coconut, don’t worry. Crisco® Refined Organic Coconut Oil has no flavor or aroma so you won’t even know it’s there in your recipes. However, if you prefer the coconut flavor, try Crisco® Unrefined Organic Coconut Oil – it has the distinct coconut flavor and aroma you’re looking for.
I found Crisco® Refined Organic Coconut Oil at Target. From now until October 7th, you can snag the Cartwheel coupon for 25% off all varieties.
It really is the perfect balance of flavor and texture. And, my family cannot get enough of these!
Pumpkin Spice Granola
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, pecans, pumpkin seeds, brown sugar, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir to combine.
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, combine the pumpkin puree, coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Stir until coconut oil is melted and mixture comes together.
- Pour warm pumpkin mixture over the dry ingredients.
- Spread granola onto a rimmed baking sheet and spread out into an even layer.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until granola is golden.
- Allow to cool completely before storing.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.