These Bacon and Egg Breakfast Puffs are one of my family’s favorite easy breakfast recipes.
These Bacon and Egg Breakfast Puffs are a fun twist on my super popular Chicken Pot Pie Puffs.
My family loved these puffs. They were easy to make – which is great for those of us (ahem) that aren’t morning people.
My son couldn’t get enough of these puffs. He thought it was so much fun to have his bacon and eggs shaped like a cupcake!
There are a few tricks to this recipe, so listen up!
- Use a large size muffin tin (like this one). I used a regular sized muffin tin and it was too small. I had trouble keeping the eggs in and I had a bit of a mess in my oven. Learn from my mistakes.
- Spray the muffin tin with cooking – even if it’s a non-stick pan. Trust me.
- Par cook your bacon. You want it to be pliable so don’t cook it all the way. It will finish cooking in the oven.
- Crack your eggs in a small bowl and then transfer them to the muffin tin. That way if something is off, or you get a shell in there, you can easily fix it.
I’m sharing this recipe as part of Bacon Month! Yep…an entire month full of BACON! If you missed my previous Bacon Month recipes, make sure you check these out:
Maple Bacon French Toast Rolls | Bacon Bourbon Glazed Steak | Berry Bacon Salad
Last year, I shared these recipes during Bacon Month:
Maple Bacon Crack | Glazed Bacon Crackers | Bacon Glazed Green Beans | Bacon and Bleu Cheese Wedge Salad | Bacon Mac & Cheese | Candied Peppered Bacon | More Bacon Recipes on IAK
For all of you bacon addicts out there, as part of Bacon Month we are sharing bacon recipes every Tuesday and Friday in August. So stay tuned – there’s lots more bacon-y deliciousness to come! Here are some of the other bacon recipes being shared today:
Bacon Scalloped Potatoes from Kleinworth & Co.
Savory Oatmeal with Bacon, Spinach and Blistered Tomatoes from Cooking in Stilettos
Beer Bacon and Cheese Dip Recipe from Bread Booze Bacon
Sriracha Bacon Lobster Rolls from Nomageddon
Sticky Bacon and Salmon Kebabs from Hey Grill, Hey
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pull-Apart Rolls from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Bacon Pasta Salad with Avocado Crema Sauce from A Simple Pantry
Peanut Butter, Banana & Bacon Muffins from Forking Up
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Bacon & Egg Breakfast Puffs
- 1 can grand sized refrigerated biscuits, 8 count, I used Pillsbury Grands
- 16 slices bacon
- 8 eggs
- House seasoning blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Partially cook bacon until it starts to crisp but is still pliable.
- Spray a large muffin tin (I used this one) with non stick cooking spray.
- Flatten biscuits to about 1/4 thick and place them in the muffin tin so that they form a cup shape.
- Place two slices of bacon in each cup, forming an X.
- Place one egg in each cup and top with a sprinkling of House Seasoning Blend.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until biscuits are golden and eggs are set.